Monday, April 4, 2011

Let the Spring Cleaning BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Ben and I decided to go ahead and get Spring Cleaning DONE and out of the way!!! We decided to decorate our house and get rid of stuff.......and boy was this a daunting task. We moved the couches and found a whole library of books, sucker sticks, cookies(w/cream eaten), blocks, cars and basically everything you don't want behind our couch!!!! It was AMAZING!!!! I think The Boys now have doubled their toy count just from the things behind the couch!!!

So at least that is one thing down from the list of things that I would like.......scratch that NEED to do!!!

Next on the list...get Miss Natys things ready and prepared.

Tomorrow is our doctors appointment and its starting to get close b/c now I'm going every 2 weeks!!!!! Yeah that means we are getting down to the end.....there is light at the tunnel. We are sure excited to add a little girl to the family......I'm NOT a big PINK fan at all but i am starting to give in to the cutest pink outfits :).

Blogging is kinda weird I feel like I'm just writing crazy stuff that probably NOBODY wants to hear about BUT i guess if you are reading this you obviously care about my family.

Hmmmm......The Boys!!!! They are great but are just a little bit out of control these days. I have kinda let things slip just b/c of being sick and really not caring...hahaha!!! But they are doing great. Noah is OBSESSED with Monsters Inc. and really anything that he is not suppose to be into. He is quite defiant these days but we are trying to nip that. We don't want him coming out like the rest of The Patterson's....hahahahaha, or The Butlers......hahahaha!!!!!

Kai is just Kai.....he is a little MONSTER!!!! It must be that he senses that I'm about to have another baby b/c he sure is eager to be held. One thing that little lazy booger just isn't interested in being potty trained. We did get rid of his pacifier though, he went through withdrawals for a couple of days but now he doesn't even care. Kai is the shadow of Noah.....he goes and does whatever Noah does.

Soooooo that's it!!!! Until next time......THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!!! I love the way you write!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am love with kai. His smile in every pic cracks me up. I think he wants to come visit his Aunt Tissy! :) (Oh, and this is NOT Seth Washburn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can come get him "Seth"!!!!! :) O and why aren't you following my blog?

    ReplyDelete