Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

So yesterday, I went to the doctors office for a routine visit..............O WAIT......lets back up to the night before when I was having horrible contractions that I could feel in my BACK!!! It was the longest night of my life AND of course my husband who while he is sleeping "wouldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro glycerin plant" never moved or made any indications that he heard me screaming in pain!!!! So then the next day, Natalie, who by the way is a VERY big mover didn't move at all. The only reason I knew that she was still there was because she had hiccups but other than that she was quiet. OK...........

So I went to the doctors office and they said that her activity was down and her heart beat was low. And they said other things BUT that is too personal for a blog.....ahahahhahaha!!!! They sent me over to Edmond's Hospital, which is very nice by the way, to get a non stress test. So after spending an hour there it was conclusive that my kid was just BIG and didn't have very much room. Hmmmmmm........interesting!!!!

So now I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get last minute preparations done for this child. Today I cleaned out The Boys' drawers and man do they have lots of clothes.....Kai is set for life because he is following behind Noah, while my tall skinny Noah who is 3 needs to start wearing 5T!!!! WHAT!?!?!?! Yep that's what I said.....5T!!!!!

On top of ALL that, Noah is acting like he is possessed by DIABLO!!!!! And Kai is the definition of "terrible twos". I can tell this is going to be a very interesting household come MAY.......Lets all have a moment of silence...hahahaha.

Well, until next time......THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i love reading your posts! you are too funny. but seriously those non-stress tests are not fun!! i had them twice a week for the last 2 months of my pregnancy with ryleigh and tyler.

    hopefully she can wait for may!!!

    ReplyDelete