Friday, May 6, 2011

Keeping on Keepoing on!!!!

So.....I haven't written in a long time. I have been extremely busy with keeping myself healthy and also chasing two crazy little boys around my house.

So NO baby yet unfortunately, BUT she is still healthy and thriving in her nice warm spot!!! I think that I have set the world record on visiting the doctors office in a week. Went to the hospital for a NST(non stress test) because Naty wasn't moving and was very unresponsive. But turns out that she is just lazy....hahahaha, if Ben was writing this he would say like me!! :) Her heratbeat is just fine and thats really all that they wanted to check to make sure she is isn't distressed. Me on the other hand I am the HOT MESS or like my freind would say I am a HOT NIGHTMARE!! On paper i look like death feet and hands swollen, cramps, contractions, migranes, and vision change! The only thing that is good with me is that my blood pressure is great!

The Boys are doing good and we have celebrated 2 birthdays!!!! Noah turned 3 and Kai 2!!! So now all thats left is a baby to come!!



So Ben and I celebrated another year of marriage. It doesn't seem that long ago that i met him!! 4 years, 2.5 children, a move 3000 miles from family and friends, and plenty of trials BUT its all been worth it.

Ben had a job interview with a medical sales rep. company and it just seems like we are getting closer and closer to our goals in life. The Lord has blessed us tremendously in our family and we know that as long as we continue to do what is right we will continue to be blessed.

Ben is the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quromn and I have just been called as the YW Laurel Advisor. I am looking forward to serving and becoming great freinds with the YW of the Beverly Park Ward!!! They are all so sweet and have beautiful spirits. This ward has embraced us with tons of friendships. And it has been great. For once in the last year I feel like I have a place that my family belongs. The Boys are starting to adapt well to Nursery and to some of the people here.

So that is whats going on this far. Hanging on and waiting for this little girl to show up.

Until next time........THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment